cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not overbook same workspace at same time.

tbaldasaro
Listener

Despite showing as available, a seat that I am trying to reserve in WR is coming up with the following error:  Can not overbook same workspace at same time.

Is anyone else experiencing this?  

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

tbellini
Listener

Yes, I've been getting the same message. There is one specific desk that Workspace will not let me book even though it appears available. NOTE: I did book a reoccurring reservation for that desk that I have deleted. I wonder if that is still stuck on the backend and its not letting me reserve any new reservations for that space. 

Jameswily12
Listener

The error message "The same workspace cannot be overbooked at the same time" indicates that there may be restrictions preventing the reservation due to potential scheduling conflicts or the overbooking policy for that particular workspace. Masu. We recommend checking to see if others in the community have the same issue. Additionally, we recommend that you review your workplace reservation system's policies or contact your system administrator to ensure there are no specific restrictions or conflicts with your reservation. If the problem persists, you can contact the support team responsible for your reservation system or your IT department for more personalized assistance in resolving errors and simplifying seat reservations.

CEO : proinstaapks

Sarimkhan
Listener

An incorrect schedule is shown by the notification "Can not overbook the same workspace at the same time". If problems exist make sure your seat is still available, select a different time or seat, and get in touch with support at https://webzeto.com