cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whiteboard & share screen

michelle_23
Listener

I downloaded the whiteboard to use in my meetings and when I wanted to share the desktop screen, the whiteboard showed up and not the option to share deskstop screen. I have gone into my settings for my member profile and the video settings and it doesn't seem to be something that is in that settings area

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @michelle_23 are you referring to share screen > Whiteboard or Whiteboard from the meeting bar?

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 11.01.59 AM.png

Within your Zoom client settings > Share Screen what options do you have enabled/disabled? Suggest checking to see if 'When I share my screen in a meeting' is selected to show all options to see if your desktop option is there when you attempt to share screen. 

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 10.37.06 AM.png

Secondly, suggest going into the web portal for your profile settings at https://zoom.us/profile/setting to ensure that 'Disable desktop screen sharing for meetings you host' is disabled (quick search to find the setting (cmd + f or ctrl + f))

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 10.42.59 AM.png

Let me know if those were the settings you configured, if not let me know if changing those settings helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!