cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Zoom service is not available in the requested location. (200)

Vireak
Listener

Hello,
I've got the problem when upgrading my basic plan into another plan like zoom one pro plan.
actually when I clicked on upgrade button it show like this "The Zoom service is not available in the requested location. (200)". or it coming from my current location(cambodia)?

thanks you

8 REPLIES 8

SCDC
Listener

Hello brother I have the same problem like you and I don't know to fix this if you know about how to fix please show me as well

seangpokh
Listener

Hello,
I've got the problem when upgrading my basic plan into another plan like zoom one pro plan.
actually when I clicked on upgrade button it show like this "The Zoom service is not available in the requested location. (200)". or is it coming from my current location(Cambodia)?

thank you

Hello,
actually when I clicked on upgrade button it show like this "The Zoom service is not available in the requested location. (200)". or is it coming from my current location(Cambodia)?

thank you

seangpokh
Listener

If the same problem can fixed, please help me

gtis
Listener

I have the same problem like you ,but don't know how to fix it. location is in Cambodia. 

Sodavann21
Listener

hello brother i was had problem as you, if you can fix it ,please tell me too. now my work was cannt continue because i cant upgrade from basic to license

mengchheang
Listener

hello i had got a problem ,when i upgrade zoom from basic to license , after click it show me like this "The Zoom service is not available in the requested location. (200)". can you tell me how to do it ?

andrewmyintmyat
Listener

I am also facing the same issue. 

The Zoom service is not available in the requested location. (200)