Maintenance is being performed on Zoom's support site on November 4 that may cause support impact. For more information, please click here.
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings
Collaborate together with Zoom Chat
Call the world with Zoom Phone
Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard
Rich conversation analytics to improve sales
Send and receive messages and calendar invitations
Bring fluid interactions to hybrid teams with Zoom Huddles
Remove the hassle of traditional scheduling with Zoom Scheduler
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.Find a Solution for Every Event
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Explore thousands of apps that work with or within Zoom
Explore over 1,500 apps in Zoom App Marketplace
Documentation for building with Zoom's technology using SDKs, APIs, and webhooks
Documentation for building on Zoom's platform using APIs, Webhooks, and SDKs
Post your questions and get help from our developer community
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
Usually have zero issue downloading the audio from my Zoom to convert it from mp4A to mp3 and upload that to my podcast feed. Today I did two podcasts and could not get either to covert or even straight upload because the files were bad or too large.
Any advice to offer?
I understand that you are having file recording issues on Zoom. This could be due to various reasons, such as incorrect Zoom settings, incompatible audio devices, low disk space, or invalid file paths. Here are some possible solutions you can try:
• Check your Zoom settings and make sure you have the proper permissions to record, the correct microphone and speaker selected, and the preferred recording location set.
• Check your audio devices and make sure they are connected properly, not muted, and have the latest drivers installed.
• Check your disk space and try to free up some space if it is low.
• Check your file paths and make sure they are valid and accessible.
• If your recording fails to convert automatically, you can try to convert it manually using the Zoom desktop client or by double-clicking the .zoom files.
• If you are using Windows 10, you can also watch this video for more tips on how to fix screen recording issues.