cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduler Issue

shadow22176
Listener

My Scheduler calendar was working fine last week.  Now i get the following message.  What could be causing this issue?

The host's availability could not be retrieved

Please contact the organizer to resolve their calendar connection

10 REPLIES 10

askmissa
Listener

I am experiencing this exact same issue. 😞

feldsteinparis
Listener

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?  I can't send out my calendar link because it's errored. I chatted with support and they were unhelpful and "submitted a ticket" low priority. 

benkirk
Listener

Is there a resolution for this? Experiencing issues...

kwuzooms
Listener

I’m seeing the same problem on a team schedule link with All Hosts Available. Is this a permission problem?

Update: After doing some more research, here is what I've discovered. When one of my users creates a team schedule and adds me, the admin, as a co-host, I get this error: The host's availability could not be retrieved. But when my user removes me as a host, it works. I'm thinking it's a permission issue with a non-admin user trying to access an admin user calendar.

Update: I figured out a workaround. As an admin, I create a team schedule first with myself as the owner. I add other users as co-host. Then I transfer ownership to another user and delete myself. I then have the user add me back in their zoom as a co-host and it all seems to work. 

sagesoul
Listener

Also having the same issue.  Still no resolution?

SPJ1
Listener

Following. Same problem

SmileBoutiqueNy
Listener

The same thing for me

SmileBoutiqueNy
Listener

It's kinda hidden, but I found out what was it. 

You need to reauthorise your Google or whatever calendar. 

From the 'Scheduler' tab on your settings click on a little arrow next to your name and 'Share' button. You will see then that your calendar is not authorised. Authorise it and voie la

RonaldB
Listener

To resolve this issue, you may login to your web portal account then select Zoom Scheduler on the left navigation menu and select Accounts tab. Click on Re-authorised on the calendar and check your link again.

catherine-khesi
Listener

Unfortunately, even after reauthorizing, the issue persists.