cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacts added via Zoom address book not reflecting in my Zoom text messages

Brit13
Listener

I've manually added contacts to my Zoom address book, but when I go back to my Zoom text messages, the contacts I added directly into my address book don't reflect for each respected message. I hope this makes sense. 

2 REPLIES 2

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Brit13 

Have you checked the following support articles to see if your answer is there?

Adding and Managing Zoom Contacts 

Managing Personal Contacts 

Managing Address Books and Contacts 

Creating or Editing Synced Contacts 

To contact Technical or Billing Support on the phone, you must be a Licensed owner or administrator of a Business, Enterprise, or Educational account, or a Licensed member on an account with a Premier or Premier+ support plan. 

Self-service is highly encouraged and often faster. You can find answers to many of your questions through Zoom Support or by engaging with our chatbot, Zoe. See our Contact Zoom Support page to learn more.

Learn even more at Zoom Learning Center!

Still need help?

Create a web ticket describing your question, issue, or feature enablement request and our technical or billing experts will provide assistance. — Submit a Ticket

Brit13
Listener

I have saved contacts, and conversations with those contacts already established. However, when I go to start an SMS with a contact I've already had a conversation with, once their number pops up in the "To:" line, it doesn't populate our previous conversation log until I send another text to them. Does this make sense?