cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems entering my own meeting!

ElisaC
Listener

Sorry--I put my problem as a reply because I didn't get this box after the Subject box LOL

So --Issue is if I arrive late to a regular meeting I have scheduled, and try to join it after someone got there first, it says I already have a meeting--do I want to end it & join (kicking everyone else), or I can't join.

Other times If I log in first, others get the same message & can't join! Not sure what is going on--just started a few weeks past

3 REPLIES 3

ElisaC
Listener

I am having a problem entering my own meeting if someone else joins first! It says, You already have a meeting in progress, end it to start meeting... so I have to kick them out & require them to join again. I wanted to pop in at the end ( had another obligation at the start) & didn't want to do that. Previously they also got the same message when I was in the meeting--that there was another meeting being held by that host. Never had this problem till the past couple of weeks!

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ElisaC !

I have some tips to share regarding the issue of a Zoom host having another meeting in progress. Our support team has created an article dedicated to this problem: Zoom Host has another meeting in progress. I suggest checking it out for specific guidance. Just follow the instructions provided in the article to address the issue. \

Let me know how it goes!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

BCro
Listener

We're having a similar issue @ElisaC.

Have you found any solutions?

The documentation linked by @CarlaA shared is suggesting the host wants to have multiple meetings. This is not the case for us, nor for any of the people posting problems in any other thread with the words "host has another meeting in progress". That documentation seems irrelevant, despite being repeatedly suggested on threads for this problem.