cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cloud recording not coming through ?!?!

Catrine
Listener

I hosted a very important meeting last night and it was recorded onto the cloud. Everything looked normal. I tested the recording for this meeting five times before to be sure it works... anyhow, I ended the meeting, I saw the message that I would be notified when the recording is ready, and then... nothing. No email. And it's also not showing up under the recordings tap as processing or anything else. It's not showing up anywhere. Did anyone have this before? What can I do? I also tested the cloud recording again after the meeting ended, again, just to be sure.. and this very short recording showed up immediately. Maybe it's important to say, the meeting lasted almost two hours. My storage for the cloud is almost empty though, so this shouldn't be a problem either. Any experiences with that? How long can this take ? (It's more than 15 hours ago now). Will it show up. Please say it will ... 😕

1 REPLY 1

Catrine
Listener

ok ... I was just informed by Zoom ... it was in my trash of recordings. I must have deleted it myself ?!?! Anyhow, we found it and I am so relieved.