Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Basic plan

Hi, I've been using Zoom throughout the pandemic 1:1 30m-60m. I've never had the 40m time limit trigger secondary to no more than 1 participant a time. During my last 2 meetings the time limit triggered and ended the meeting at 40m. I was in a 1:1 me...

ScolPT by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! meeting display

Hi In gallery view, I am always in the upper lieft hand corner no matter if there are 5 participants or 100. This puts me in the top row, just to the left of the leader/administrator of the meeting. I am wondering if there is a setting that I inadver...

Resolved! Camera not working after upgrade to 5.10.4

Camera not working (black screen) after upgrade to 5.10.4. I have tried almost everything to solve this problem - no effect. Please could you say how can I solve this or return to the previous version? My laptop is Lenovo (if it matters), camera app ...

"Guest" in Zoom Recording Analytics

Just confirming: there is no way to track how long a particular registrant watched a recording without them having to be logged into a Zoom account? If on-demand registration is required for a recording, Zoom already has the name and email address of...

Can't change the Facebook Group I want to stream to

Hi, I have successfully streamed Zoom to a FB group. I no longer want to stream to that group but for some reason I can't change the stream from the first FB group I streamed to a different group.I would appreciate some assistance on being able to ch...

Breakout Rooms Participant Choice Missing

I used Zoom extensively last year and never had this problem. This is what is happening today. I turned on Breakout rooms in my settingsWhen I scheduled a meeting, I enabled breakout rooms.I joined the meeting early and created 5 rooms allowing parti...

ProfMel_0-1652815436886.png
ProfMel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Screen

Hello Everybody!I'm using zoom software at Ubuntu 22.04LTS (not browser) and I cannot share my full screen, because always get black all screen. Using by browser this not happen, because i changed settings from wayland. It works at browser very well,...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!