cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client cannot hear me

shunyasound
Listener

My audio tests say my equipment is fine though my client cannot hear me.   I can hear him.    is there an easy fix to this issue?  thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

evanratt
Participant | Zoom Employee

bob_sat

Sounds like it's an audio issue on your client's end.

When using your mobile, it automatically detects what audio type you are using. For example, if not using ear/headphones, it automatically switches to speaker mode. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

evanratt

Check out this article for some tips on troubleshooting microphone issues: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0066222#h_01GE01FB4D44013EK0JDSN8R...

bob_sat

Hi. Make sure that you are using the correct audio options just like what is shown in the photo below. I hope this helps. If you find this solution helpful, please hit  Accept as Solution below. 

Screenshot2023_12_13_053633.jpg

I am using the right audio options and when I test the speaker and microphone it says it is working.   So likely on my clients side.   If I access the zoom from my phone instead of my laptop do I need to change the audio options?   Thank you!

bob_sat

Sounds like it's an audio issue on your client's end.

When using your mobile, it automatically detects what audio type you are using. For example, if not using ear/headphones, it automatically switches to speaker mode. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @shunyasound were the responses from @bob_sat and @evanratt helpful? If so, just a reminder about clicking that "Accept as solution" button

If you're still having issues, please let us know what didn't work so we can troubleshoot further with you! 🔧

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!