cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Video Issue

sadewolu26
Listener

For some reason, my video doesn't work well on my PC. My camera isn't displaying my face, and I'm not sure why that is. I have a new PC, so I haven't used Zoom on it before, but it works perfectly well on my cell phone, just not on the PC. How would I turn on the video camera?

4 REPLIES 4

HusnainCHOffici
Listener

Are you facing video problems on Zoom with your new PC? Here's a quick guide to get your camera back on track:

1. Check Connection: Ensure your camera is properly connected to a working USB port.

2. Grant Permissions: Allow Zoom access to your camera in your PC's privacy settings.

3. Choose Correct Camera: Select the right camera in Zoom's settings if you have multiple cameras.

4. Update Drivers: Update your webcam drivers from the manufacturer's website.

5. Test Outside Zoom: Check if your camera works in other apps like Skype.

6. Restart Zoom: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix the issue.

7. Reboot PC: Restart your PC to clear any glitches.

8. Reinstall Zoom: If all else fails, uninstall and reinstall Zoom.

Follow these steps to restore your Zoom video and get back to seamless video conferencing.

sadewolu26
Listener

Hi, I followed all the steps, but I think the main issue is with the Camera app on my PC. My Camera is not working well; it's just showing a blank screen. I have gone to check on it in Settings and trying to troubleshoot the issue, but nothing seems to be working. I have even granted it permission to access apps like Zoom, but it's still not working. I've even uninstalled Zoom once, and even restarted my PC, and it's still not working.

Ya, I already wrote about camera.

I think the issue is more so with the Camera on my PC. Do you recommend that I reach out to my PC provider to help me with the Camera issue?