cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting room message

Chrissy2
Listener

Has anyone had the issue where the waiting room message is an old one and you can't change it. I just can't figure out where it is! I go to the account settings and I can see the options - but my old message doesn't even show up in there. I just can't figure it out and the zoom chat is no help at all. 😞 Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

TA9
Listener

I am having the same problem - anyone know how to fix this??

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello @Chrissy2 @TA9!

Could you please try following the steps outlined in this article to customize the waiting room message: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0059359#h_57118d8b-1498-4c4c-a520-...

IMPORTANT TO NOTE:

• You will need to enable Waiting Room before you have the option to customize it. If the Waiting Room has been previously customized at the user level then disabled after, when Waiting Room is enabled in a meeting's settings, the meeting will use the user-level setting until it has been reset, or theaccount setting has been locked.
  • Customized Waiting Rooms are only visible when the meeting is scheduled with Waiting Room enabled. If enabled during a live meeting through the in-meeting security controls, participants will see the default Waiting Room.

Please keep me updated on your progress.

Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?