cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

My face appears very red

mindseye28
Listener

Hi 

Recently when I Zoom my face appears very red like I have HBP and really bad too! But I don't and it does not appear like that in reality. Is there any way to control that? I had a paid account, but since I don't use zoom that much i discontinued that. I wish there was a solution. Your help is appreciated

8 REPLIES 8

bdelossantos
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @mindseye28,

Your settings may need to be adjusted using the Touch-up appearance feature by Enhancing your video in Zoom. Feel free to adjust them as you see fit.

"Challenges help us grow, try and learn new things, welcome constructive feedback, embrace uncertainty, and always assume the best intentions, especially with our teammates." - from a respected leader

is there any other updated solution. No setting combinations help thanks! 

MG-ArtsWA
Listener

This isn't working. Still have a very red face. Any other options?

turns out it was the built in video camera on my new laptop. the beet face has become more of a blush so not perfect but good enough.

I had the same problem, I use the ''Boost'' video filter in Zoom Background & Filters and it helped with the redness

Ro-Bear
Listener

I always look sunburned. The touch-up feature just makes me look fuzzy and sunburned. 

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Zoom uses the signal your webcam sends. Look for  the app or driver in your operating system that controls your webcam. 

Check and see if there is a setting for colour or white balance.

Yes, Zoom has some settings as well, but you should be able to adjust the webcam in your OS.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

humina
Listener

I had the exact same problem. I would use the camera app on my computer and I would look normal and for whatever reason Zoom was applying a red tint that cannot be disabled. I was able to use OBS to create a virtual camera. When my camera goes to OBS and then to Zoom, no red tint is applied. It is an imperfect solution to an annoying Zoom bug.