cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming meeting attendees

ejreese
Listener

I have scheduled several meetings and can only see who I invited by double-clicking the meeting in my outlook calendar, which shows me the email.  Is there a way to see who I scheduled a meeting with, before the meeting, without opening the original email that was sent?  I can see in zoom that a meeting is scheduled, but not who is supposed to attend.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Good news @ejreese! Zoom is releasing a cool new feature that will pull your list of invitees from your calendar event and show them and their RVSP response directly in the participants panel. It will be available next week and there will be more information about how to use this when this new version is released.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

colegs

ejreese,

Unfortunately, the logic for scheduling a meeting does not pass participant information to Zoom, that stays in the calendar as part of the invite.  If you would like to suggest a change to the logic, we would love to hear your suggestions on our feedback page.

I can't see the attendees even when I'm logged into zoom, either.  All I see on my main page is that there is a meeting, but not who is attending.  Is there not a way to see attendees from zoom itself, either?  Is there any way at all to ever see who is attending a meeting once it is scheduled?

colegs

This is correct.  Zoom doesn't actually have a concept of an invitee, only of the host.  If you do not have calendar integration, you should also only see your meetings in Zoom, you would not see Zoom meetings you have been invited to for the same reason.

Bort

Good news @ejreese! Zoom is releasing a cool new feature that will pull your list of invitees from your calendar event and show them and their RVSP response directly in the participants panel. It will be available next week and there will be more information about how to use this when this new version is released.  

That's great news!  Thank you so much!!  I will let my coworkers know!