cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign in (Error code: 1132)

frnotovii
Listener

When i attempt to sign in to an account or join a metting either from the browser extension or the app it gives me error code 1132. I have tried reseting my router, uninstalling and reinstalling, making different accounts, and the chrome extension but nothing helps and i dont have live chat support. I have a meeting in 1 hour please help. I am using windows with the latest version of zoom.

6 REPLIES 6

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @frnotovii thank you for posting for the first time, and welcome to the Zoom Community!

Please recreate the 1132 error by attempting to sign in through the application and press the "Report to Zoom" link within the error message. This will send a report to Zoom in a new ticket and is the best source for determining where this issue is occurring. You will receive separate communication within the newly created ticket.

Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

salv
Listener

That is no help.  I submitted 3 reports and no one has contacted me 

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @salv , I can confirm that our Zoom team has received your requests. Please allow some time for them to properly review and follow up. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Niker
Listener

I have had this problem for over a week.  I submitted reports of the incident.  No response from Zoom other than confirmations that they received my report.  I called support and was not able to obtain live assistance because my subscription does not include live support.  How long does this take to get assistance?  I have a law business to run and have had to use my smart phone for court hearings, which is not optimal.  I have uninstalled, cleaned, and reinstalled zoom client twice.  I have disabled my Windows firewall.  Nothing works that I have found on the troubleshooter.  What next?

eagleg
Listener

I am having the same issue, any ideas?