cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop incoming video issue

Sameer14
Listener

I coudn't find enable stop video option on Zoom app even after I enabled it in settings. Please somebody convey what needs to be done.

3 REPLIES 3

Ami_88
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Sameer14 

This support article covers the steps in details, here

It's available starting v 5.8.0 

1) You need to enable the setting on the Zoom Portal > settings > Meeting tab > In meeting (Advanced) > Enable "Stop incoming video" feature ---> see screen shot 1

Note if it's greyed out then it's disabled on account level by admin / owner

2) For the desktop client it needs to be enabled under the settings > video and then when in meeting you will see the option in the top right corner --> see screen shot 2

Note : In the article you will find details about mobile App (Android / IOS) and also for web client  

If this the answer please click " accept as solution " so that the rest of the community members can benefit from it 🙂 

Hello,

As stated by you my zoom app version is higher than 5.8.0. I did enable in the zoom app on PC but even after that I am not getting any stop video option. I have it when I use chrome but not on app. That is the issue I am facing.

Please convey

Ami_88

In the top corner you will see the option to enable / disable it ---> 3see screen shot 3 & 4