cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Automatic Recording

rahulkrishna
Listener

my meetings are recording as I start the meeting. I have turned off 'Automatic Recording' option in my settings, yet it continues to. Please help in disabling automatic recording

8 REPLIES 8

Budak3437
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hi rahul,

Are you talking about the meeting via ZCC (video engagement) or the normal direct meeting?

B.R.

Same thing happens for me.  (I don't' understand your words.)

bessmccarty
Listener

Same here. 

Rob_G
Listener

I have the same problem:  How to STOP  automatic recording on a regular Zoom meeting?  Does anyone have a solution???

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi everyone!

Please review the steps outlined in this article and confirm that you have disabled automatic recording for new and existing meetings. Here is the article for reference: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067998

Keep me updated!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I am trying to disable automatic recordings.  On the zoom website, automatic recording is not enabled.  I tried to follow the instructions to disable recordings on my personal meeting ID, and there is NO left panel on my zoom client (I have zoom one pro and am on windows).  I cannot figure out how to disable for my personal meeting room.  Thanks,  Bonnie Shepard

1. At the top of the left panel, click your personal meeting ID (PMI).

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @BLShep

Would you mind sending a screenshot of what you see? Please make sure to block out any personally identifiable information.

Thank you! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

BLShep_0-1713821029299.png

Hi Carla, I just took a screenshot of my home screen on the zoom platform.  If you want a different screenshot, let me know.   I jhave attached a second screenshot from my account on the zoom website.  As you can see, automatic recording is turned off.