cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shortcut to admit all?

Zak4
Listener

Hello, 

I host weekly meetings with zoom and I have been trying to figure out if there is a keyboard shortcut to admit and/or admit all from the waiting room. Is this possible?

Every time someone joins the call, I physically have to hover the mouse over the admit or the admit all button. 

If there was a shortcut, this motion would appear seamless to anyone watching the call. (I'd then load it as a hotkey on my stream deck, so it would become a simple push of a button)

Thanks in advance for any tips! 

5 REPLIES 5

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

If you're on a Mac you might want to look into ZoomCuts. ZoomCuts is a free app that allows you to integrate Zoom into Apple’s Shortcuts. It's also been created by developers inside Zoom.

You mentioned your Stream Deck. If you are using Bitfocus Companion (free) you could also take a look at ZoomOSC, which Zoom acquired 1 1/2 years ago from Liminal. It can also provide you this functionality and much more, such as auto-populating attendee names on the buttons, one-push per person or group spotlighting, etc.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Thanks for the help. 

I'm digging into BitCompanion and it seems like an extremely useful tool. 

Having said that, while I want to continue exploring BitCompanion and ultimately get it working, I still think a quick shortkey from Zoom isn't too much to ask for. It will make everything easier.

Zak4
Listener

PS. ZoomOSC requires the pro subscription to use the Admit All button. At $20 a month and $240 for the year, it doesn't make sense for the use of a single button or two. 

ZoomTestKitchen

I would agree, if that is the only thing you’re going to use it for. Kind of like buying a Ferrari to just use its radio. 

im guessing that you’re not using MacOS, since you haven’t mentioned ZoomCuts. It’s a FREE solution, very powerful, but does require MacOS. 

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Thanks for all the help. 

At this point, after exploring ZoomCuts and the other suggestions that you've offered, I'm going to stop looking for alternatives. I've invested too much time trying to get all of these different options to work. 

While they may hold the answer, I still think this should be a basic function within Zoom. 

Thanks