cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Webinar Reports

srsmithuk
Listener

I am the only person in my office that has a webinar license. We use the report to mail out additional information after the webinar. If I am going to be out of the office when the webinar happens, is there a way for me to give access to reports to an alternate host or co-host?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @srsmithuk 

There is no way to give access to your reports to a co-host or alt-host, but any admins on the account should also have access to your webinar reporting. They can pull the report while you are gone and provide that to the appropriate person. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

Hi @srsmithuk 

There is no way to give access to your reports to a co-host or alt-host, but any admins on the account should also have access to your webinar reporting. They can pull the report while you are gone and provide that to the appropriate person. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

srsmithuk
Listener

Thank you!

ManyZoom
Listener

@srsmithuk  you could share your Zoom Webinar stats on a reporting dashboard, via email, on your website or on a Smart TV, with the people of your choice

Zoom Amplifier.png