cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several questions about the meeting

Chinese_Tutor
Listener

1) When I hold a conference, my devices are being logged out. This has happened recently on both my admin and member accounts. I think there are no other devices log in at the same time. Does anyone know what happened?

2) I scheduled a recurring meeting last month. After the last date of that meeting, I want to keep the same settings, conference link, and password. Is it possible to do that? I just cannot find the original meeting after the last meeting finished.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Chinese_Tutor The only way you'd be signed out would be if you logged into another device of the same type, in which case you'd be automatically logged out on the first device. You can be signed in to Zoom on one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time.

Secondly, you should be able to go to your previous meetings https://zoom.us/meeting#/previous, and edit all previous occurrences to continue use of those meeting details changing the # of occurrences or end date  

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Chinese_Tutor The only way you'd be signed out would be if you logged into another device of the same type, in which case you'd be automatically logged out on the first device. You can be signed in to Zoom on one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time.

Secondly, you should be able to go to your previous meetings https://zoom.us/meeting#/previous, and edit all previous occurrences to continue use of those meeting details changing the # of occurrences or end date  

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Chinese_Tutor
Listener

Great! Thanks for your information!

I found the setting, thanks a lot!