cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Attendees list blank

samapatchy
Listener

Hello

On my Ipad, I have my contacts within the Zoom app. However, when I schedule a meeting and add attendees. It's blank I have to type out all the attendees. Rather than it pulling from my contacts list.

3 REPLIES 3

erbos
Listener

I know. It sucks! What's the point in having a contact list if you can't use it to select who should attend a meeting?

Sabrinae
Listener

Me as well. It used to do that but no longer does. It's been this way for a while. It suddenly stopped even though my contacts in Zoom are up to date. It is definitely frustrating and disappointing. 

annie93
Listener

Zoom lets you create meetings it does not automatically add attendees or send emails. You could copy the invite into an email client and send it that way. You could use APIs to trigger an email to your attendees when creating a meeting. There are also scheduling apps that can help you set up Zoom meetings and email your contacts. Looking through the Zoom marketplace one option is Salepager which lets you invite attendees to your Zoom meetings. You could also explore using an email calendar.