cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving old zoom record file

Arlington
Listener

Hi, can anyone help, if I can still retrieve my old record file in cloud last August 2022. it is very important that I can get that zoom record, my backup has been corrupted. I don't have other backup file. Thank y

3 REPLIES 3

Jameswalter
Participant

To retrieve old Zoom recording files, follow these steps:

Sign in to your Zoom account: Go to the Zoom website (zoom.us) and sign in using your credentials.

Navigate to the "Recordings" tab: Once you're signed in, click on the "Recordings" tab in the navigation menu on the left-hand side.

Locate the recording: On the "Recordings" page, you will see a list of your recorded meetings or webinars. Use the search or filtering options to find the specific recording you want to retrieve.

Select the recording: Click on the title or thumbnail of the recording to access its details.

I already try it but it is almost a year when the record I'm looking for. I cannot click the day when the record I like to retrieve (August 2022). is there other way? Thank you

Good day James, 

Someone shared a recording for me, and shared it via email. I have tried to retrieve this recording which is vital for me to get it back, please can someone get in touch with me to help find it on the zoom system, or cloud. please. i have been searching for this and asking for help with this forever, please please please assist. it is vital that i get this recording back. please