cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile and account profile are different???

angelfire777
Listener

My profile and account profile have different names. As far as I am aware I have never set up this person in my account, although I know her from a few years back. I have been using this zoom account from the beginning so I am not sure how this has happened?

6 REPLIES 6

JepZoom
Participant

It's possible that you are looking at a different Zoom account. Or you are only seeing the Display name of your other account.

It would be helpful if you can provide some screenshots.

Thanks so much for your reply.  am not sure how to give you a screenshot when its private account information on a public site?  Any ideas what I should post? Thanks so much!

If your Zoom desktop application is opened and you are signed in, you can use the default screenshot shortcut which is Alt+Shift+T capture the screen that you want to screenshot and click Capture.

After that, you can just simply paste it here.

JepZoom
Participant

Just checking if my response solved your concern/question?

Hi Jepzoomie,

It’s not taking a screenshot that is a problem. its  putting a screenshot on here which is a public domain, which will then show all my private account information in order for you to be able to help me further.  I am not sure how to take one that doesnt give all my account info?

You can try using the Zoom desktop application screenshot.

You need to make sure that the Zoom desktop application is running/open and press Alt+Shift+T to screenshot, there's an option for you to capture only the information that you want to share.