cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to access a meeting

DeniseBia
Listener

Just had my laptop reset as I had problems.  I now find I can sign into zoom but when I click on the meeting I want to open, it just goes to "launch meeting" which I don't normally have to do.  But I've clicked on that and nothing happening.  It must be the laptop because no problems on my work laptop.

How do I reset this?  I've tried signing in and out.  Thanks in advance for any help.

1 REPLY 1

JimmyWick
Attendee

Your id is on hold: The person who has hosted the meeting and enabled the waiting room has put your id on hold, your id will be on hold till the host admits you to the meeting.
For the meeting, the room connector is not enabled: If you are trying to join the meeting hosted on Zoom by a free account through video conferencing equipment or without enabling the connector available in the account, you might receive this error. Try to connect using a mobile device or a desktop.
Await for the host to start the meeting: You will not be able to attend the meeting if the host hasn’t started the meeting or the host hasn’t enabled the join before host feature. Once the host starts the meeting, he will get the joining mails automatically; or you will get the notification to join the meeting after a short time once the host joins.
Enter the password for the meeting: Before joining the meeting, you will have to enter the password that would have been shared with you by the host when the invitation for the meeting was sent by the host. If you don’t remember the password, contact the host so that he can provide you the same.

Regards,
J Wick