Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I can't find my recording

Hello there, I ended a meeting I had recorded to the cloud about 20 minutes ago, but I still can't find the recording on the cloud. What shall I do?

Rmk89 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about MXL AC-360-Z V2

I'm thinking of buying the MXL AC-360-Z V2, i was wondering how many Mxl can i connect to my laptop without any additional services or hardware just with ZOOM (basic version) and a Laptop with an Usb input. The mics will all show up in Zoom (up to 3 ...

Trouble connecting to meetings and dialing contacts?

On the iOS zoom app, I have not been able to connect to meetings when invited or calling contacts. I have updated the app to the latest and restarted my phone and signed in and out multiple times. I have filed multiple reports about this issue to zoo...

Lee_1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Several meetings on the same time

Hi, I'm a new user, sorry for these basic question : is it possible to create several meetings on the same day and same time ? I would like to create 6 meetings for 6 school exams, I'm the host of all of these, but different people will lead the conv...

estel33 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Personal Outlook Account Contacts & Calendar Integration

Hello, I have a personal email address with Outlook.com. I use the Outlook desktop app to access my emails and the setup for this account is through Exchange. How can I access this email's contact list and calendar and have it show up in the desktop ...

psutoon by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Login Problem

Hello! I cannot logging to my account and have no longer access to the email that was registered for that. How can I change an email and password in that case?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More