Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Samsung S22 Audio and Zoom

Hi everyone, I have a client that is using a Samsung S22 phone for Zoom and I desperately need the correct audio settings for a musical lesson. As much as I've tried to help the client we still seem at an impasse. They don't even seem to have the sam...

Unable to assign a participant to a breakout room

We held a recurring meeting yesterday and had roughly 50 people preassigned to various breakout rooms. During the meeting, we broke out into the preset rooms, however we had 3 people who did not automatically get assigned. The host and co-hosts were ...

jd9 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

video camera error

I have a new mac desktop and I cannot get my camera or mic to work for meetings. When I open system preferences, zoom does not appear for me to add it to my camera/microphone preference. I called apple and they stated that it is more of a zoom issue ...

brya1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook plugin vs Addin Cancel meeting issue

We need a solution for using the Zoom Addin for Outlook vs using the plugin. We have stopped using the plugin across our client computers because it started requiring admin permissions to update itself, and there was no way for us to administrate the...

theeventscalendar.com - meeting settings

Hello, we are using the "theeventscalendar" plugin to create meetings in zoom.We have the issue, that we need to set up meetings with the option "mute members at entry".Is there a way to set this optin in the theeventscalendar-plugin?If not, does any...

Resolved! Alternative Host

When assigning "Alternative Host" I receive message that the person must have a license. Is there another option. I have a weekly meeting that I will not be able to attend, however the group needs to meet. Help! If I send out meeting link. Can the gr...

Resolved! Can’t disable “Only Authenticated User Can Join”

HELP! I’ve gone through all the pages on security settings for accounts and meetings and tried everything, but nothing has worked. I have a recurring meeting that I set up over a year ago. I admit that I didn’t know what I was doing when I set it up ...

Etsme56 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes