cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No fixed time option has disappeared?

rdc121
Listener

Hi. I've always been able to schedule recurring meetings with no fixed time, but that option is no longer appearing when I click "recurring meeting". Does anyone know if there has been a change to this option? 

9 REPLIES 9

Seb2022
Listener

Experiencing the same since last update. Let me know if you find a fix. 

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @rdc121 and @Seb2022.

As @CarlaA  mentioned in this post:

At this time, we are no longer offering the option to schedule "No Fixed Time" recurring meetings using the Zoom client as it was causing inconsistencies in performance. Please use the web portal, Gmail, or Outlook to schedule this type of meeting 🙂

Use the Schedule a Meeting button Zoom Web Portal to schedule meetings with recurrence set to  No Fixed Time, until such time as this option is once again available in the installed Zoom application.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

This is a terrible decision on Zoom’s part. This makes it very inconvenient to go to Web portal and schedule like this. I never had a performance problem with this scheduling option. Please fix it. You guys are smart and can code it back. It worked before. Please bring it back to schedule on the app. And please do not take away on web option before it is fixed. Online therapists desperately need the No fixed time option. Yes- we are paid customers of Zoom. 

Yes, I completely agree. I am a therapist as well. This is a HUGE issue. 

rdc121
Listener

Thanks. I wasn't seeing it even on the web portal, but now I am. Thank you.

MikeH1
Listener

This is not good. I really don't want to have to head over to the Web Portal but neither to I want to have to keep setting up meetings. Really hope this gets sorted very soon because at the moment I have to choose between wasting my time or looking unprofessional  😞

MikeH1
Listener

Just to say I'm also a therapist! So that's at least 3 of us who are finding this a real nuisance. 

Mollykat2
Listener

Ugh!!! I really hope Zoom listens to us! 

CoffeyCoaching
Listener

I've just been on the chat to ask about this again. I'm a coach and have the same issue. It is possible to set it up in the desktop and then change it on the web... but so easy to forget.