cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New saved polls feature - Wreaking havoc!

TrishFeehan
Attendee

Zoom now saves ALL polls for all meetings in one library--without any way to organize them. While it will be great to be able to save polls in Zoom, our team needs to sort polls by meeting, either alphabetically or in separate folders. Help!

@polls @Meetings

7 REPLIES 7

WavelengthAdmin
Listener

I agree, the new update is awful in regards to polls

pauline4
Listener

I too feel your pain we run 2 classes a day all with an average of 15 polls per class, we have now had to sort these out every day rather than being able to set them up in advance . 

as1111
Listener

ok so it's not just me. this is a bizarre and wildly unhelpful feature 'update'

LisaSchneer
Listener

I agree as well, the saved polls and no way to organize is causing my team a lot of issues.    We conduct a lot of meetings as well and now incorrect polls and not being able to order questions or some type of folder structure to find the correct poll for the correct meeting is not working.

I believe we can now delete polls from our main screen (rather than having to physically go into the meeting). Zoom has also added a “filter for meeting” button. Not sure it's working perfectly yet, though. See responses to this thread from January 8 and 17: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Problem-with-Polling-Questions/m-p/161830#M91686.

DavidBradbury
Listener

The feature seems to have been removed in the latest update - back to recreating individual new polls for every single meeting...

Thanks for the update, David!