cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Zoom Workplace

WebMeeting
Listener

Is anyone else running into issues after installing Zoom Workplace? We've installed it on a couple of workstations but after they login to Zoom and try to run a session, the session window pops up then goes away never starting the zoom meeting. We're then having to uninstall Zoom Workplace and installing an previous version to run our Zoom Meetings. Reported this to Tech Support and waiting on a solution, any information is greatly appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6

Michelle0505
Listener

I’m having the same issue for the past 24hours.. 

Michelle0505
Listener

I am having same issue 

Maaike
Listener

Me too! Any solution yet?

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello everyone! 

If you are having this issue, please go ahead and uninstall the Zoom app, restart your device, reinstall the Zoom app, and then try again. 

Let me know how it goes!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

This did work, however the uninstall for Zoom Workplace that was installed with the update wouldn't uninstall it. I had to resort to a third party uninstaller in order to remove Zoom Workplace before I could successfully install Zoom Workplace again, after a restart as suggested. I administer two other laptops running Zoom at my church, and uninstalling Zoom first before attempting to install Zoom Workplace was successful.

Reasonge
Listener

I just encountered this tonight. I tried to join a meeting, and a new executable was downloaded. I ran it , but nothing seemed to happen, other than Zoom Workplace and Uninstall Zoom Workplace were in my Start menu. I tried executing the uninstall, but it didn't uninstall Zoom Workplace either.