cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Shared Screen is super tiny.

BlakeAD
Listener

When I share my screen - the screen I am sharing appears as a super tiny screen, 3 inches by 3 inches.  I cannot make it bigger.  I have tried every setting in settings.  Nothing changes.  My shared screen appears as this little tiny screen attached to the top of the screen in the middle or the bottom.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @BlakeAD @marydipboye welcome to the community! When you share screen, what specifically are you sharing?

When sharing an application window (e.g., Google Chrome), the shareable content depends on the window size. Therefore, consider enlarging the window to share.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 1.40.22 PM.png

Second, do you mean the 3x3" window that appears on the share screen tool bar? If so, that is not the size of the window being shared, but rather a preview of what is currently shared if you are the one sharing the screen.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 1.42.41 PM.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

marydipboye
Listener

I have the same problem.   A tiny screen when I share.    I have a MAC.

Hi @BlakeAD @marydipboye welcome to the community! When you share screen, what specifically are you sharing?

When sharing an application window (e.g., Google Chrome), the shareable content depends on the window size. Therefore, consider enlarging the window to share.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 1.40.22 PM.png

Second, do you mean the 3x3" window that appears on the share screen tool bar? If so, that is not the size of the window being shared, but rather a preview of what is currently shared if you are the one sharing the screen.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 1.42.41 PM.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!