cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirror my video not working

Listener

The "Mirror my video" setting has stopped working. I have not changed the settings, etc. It's been on "Mirror my video" setting for years. This past week all the zoom recordings do not have my video mirrored. 

Is there any information on this or has anyone else noticed this? 

3 REPLIES 3

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I started my Zoom client today and ran updates. I'm running the latest Zoom - version 5.14.6 (15434).  I tested Mirror my video, and it is working. I combined three screenshots into one image. I suggest making sure Zoom is updated. If Zoom is updated, and Mirror my video is not working, any chance you can test it on another computer? The last resort would be to uninstall the Zoom client, restart your computer, and install the Zoom client again. I hope this helps. If this addresses your issue, please click Accept as Solution

Listener

Thank you very much for your response and suggestions. I've always had the box checked but did uninstall and re-install and still no luck.

It's so strange because the mirror screen feature appears find when I'm in the meeting however when I view the recording, the screen is flipped.

It has worked fine for years and then all of a sudden this past week all of my zooms record without the mirroring screen. 

willjoe2442
Participant

Click your profile picture then click Settings. Click the Video tab. Hover over the preview of your camera. In the top-right corner of the video preview, click the rotate button until your camera is rotated correctly.

Regards,

Diana