cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone problem

Schaef
Listener

When I join a zoom meeting, I can hear the other participants but they can't hear me. I took my computer into Best Buy and they checked the microphone and it works fine in all the other applications but not in zoom. I participate in a monthly zoom meeting so this is a major problem.

I recently purchased a new computer and I didn't have this problem with the old computer.

5 REPLIES 5

Cyn77
Listener

I'm having the exact same problem with my headset/mic combo.  I've even tried a different gaming headset and it doesn't work either! I can't figure out how to fix this.  If you have / get any further helps, I'd like to know as well!!!

tomfaber
Listener

Me too.    In Zoom settings I can select my Logitech StreamCam but no audio comes through.   It works fine in other windows apps, so the problem seems to be with Zoom.  I'm on Windows 10, the camera/microphone is connected with USB.

jalisie3
Listener

This is very common issue these days I am also facing it and I think you can click on thelink here where you can add this information. I took help from here also.

It's the initiating persons settings need to be set to audio input from all of the participants with each meeting.  The setting are reset after every meeting, so it has to be done with each new meeting.