cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWO Zoom meetings (at different times) with just ONE invite link?

kwray
Listener

Hello!

I need to schedule two bi-weekly meeting that take place at 8am and 4pm.  Trying to just have (ONE) link that I can share to attendees - so they don't have to keep two separate links.  Is this possible?

Ideal would be the same link for both meeting times (that I can then send out in calendar invites)
8am = //mycompany.zoom.us/j/1234pwd=abc
4pm =//mycompany.zoom.us/j/1234pwd=abc

Overthinking how to best accomplish this?
Input/Feedback on how to setup?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

RobF
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

You would want to use your PMI (Personal Meeting ID) to schedule both meetings, rather than allowing Zoom to generate a random meeting ID.
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203276937-Using-Personal-Meeting-ID-PMI-

Hawk7
Listener

I use the same Zoom link for two weekly meetings. One meeting is on Saturdays at 10:30 AM and the other meeting is on Tuesdays at 5:30 PM.  The process is a bit murky but it gives me what I need.

Example 1 (use your own dates and times):

a. Schedule a new recurring meeting. For example, meeting "M1". Enter the date and time of the first meeting.

b. Check the "Recurring meeting" box. You are presented with possibilities for meeting frequency and end date.

c. Notice the "Occurs on" line. One of the 7 days will have a checkmark. Add another checkmark for the day of the second meeting.  So, you might have Monday and Thursday checked if those are your desired meeting days.

d. Save the meeting.

e. When the meeting details are displayed, scroll down and select "Edit", then "Edit all occurrences".

f. In the date and time information area, select "Show all occurrences".

g. All of your meetings are listed but show the same time. Edit each meeting to show the correct time and save.

Unfortunately, meeting times have to be adjusted individually.  It may be possible to use a template but I have not explored that.

Every two months or so, I add new meeting dates and times. You can do the same by going to your meetings list and clicking on the meeting name to open the details. Do not click on "Edit" which shows up to the right of the name.

Select "Show all occurrences". At the bottom of the list is a link to "Add another session". Select that and you can add new meeting dates and times, one-at-a-time. Save after each meeting is added.

It doesn't take long to add another 8 weeks (16 sessions) of my meetings. The benefit is that I can reuse the same

Zoom link for every meeting.

Hawk7
Listener

Correction: Step "e" is not necessary.