cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge Chat Window

Dshelp-23
Listener

I have been trying for 4 hours to merge the chat window onto my meeting screen. I have read every article, watched every video, but there are NO 3 dots with this option. It does not exist. I have moved out of full screen. I have stopped sharing my screen. And NOTHING works or exists to do this. I have my first meeting tomorrow - can someone please help me but not with any more links or articles. Again...the 3 dots that are SUPPOSED to exist where you can MERGE CHAT WINDOW does not exist. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

jkb13
Listener

Mine has been doing that (on two devices) for the last few days, I assume because of an update. The option to merge the chat and participant windows to the meeting has disappeared. Very frustrating. I hope they fix it soon.

jkb13
Listener

Ooh, I just got it to work! When I exited full screen, the Participant window merged and I was also able to open the Chat window merged. When I entered full screen again, they stayed. It looks like maybe you have tried that, but hopefully you figured it out.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @jkb13 glad to hear you were able to figure out the merging of the chat window! @Dshelp-23 were you able to duplicate @jkb13's findings and get the merging of the chat windows? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!