cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting simultaneously

widartoks
Listener

Hello everybody. I need your help. I want to get two meetings. Then I sign in --> go to "setting" -->  Meeting tab 
But I didn't  find : Join different meetings simultaneously on desktop to be set as enabled.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,widartoks

If you can describe in more detail what you want to do, I may be able to suggest a solution.

You can only host one meeting at a time.
On a PC, it is possible to host one meeting and be a participant in another meeting at the same time, but this is not recommended because it is not stable.

Also, you can only sign in on one device at a time: a PC, a tablet, or a smartphone.

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi

I suggest you to contact zoom support for enabling this feature on your account, and please make sure for all Prerequisites required.

Here is for your reference: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360001120743-Joining-different-meetings-simultaneously-on-... 

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

Hi, 

I think what @widartoks was talking about was a function that's listed in Zoom support where is mentions enabling the ability to join multiple meetings. However, the problem is that the setting in the Meeting Tab where you're supposed to enable the feature isn't there.

You do need to join with an admin account to access all the relevant settings.