cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing recurring meetings alphabetically

rosalieb
Listener

My meetings are "no fixed time recurring meetings". I have a long list. I have named each recurring meeting according to the name of other person/s attending the meeting. On my phone and iPad the list is organised alphabetically. On my computer there appears to be no obvious system to the way the list is organised.  Having the recurring meetings listed alphabetically on my computer would be helpful. How do I do this? Rosalie

46 REPLIES 46

debra4
Listener

OK I have submitted my ticket on this issue. 

Best, 
Debra

HighTrails
Attendee

Thanks to everyone that submitted a ticket.  I seem to be getting some traction and heard from a "Tier 2" support agent.  This happened after I specifically asked the ticket to be escalated so when you hear back and they say there is nothing that can be done or don't even acknowledge alphabetical sorting WAS a feature before recent updates. PLEASE request them to ESCALATE the issue as I did.  Thanks everyone!  Between all of us, we might get this resolved!!

LillaMarie
Listener

I also turned in a request. I discovered that the meetings are now organized by meeting number. Please add that to your posts! Hope that spurs zoom on to fix the bug! 

The more we write in, the more traction we are going to get on a fix for this!

HighTrails
Attendee

Hi all.  So far the alphabetical ordering is "holding" in the zoom client.  It does not work in the web version and needs to work in both.  All I can suggest is EVERYONE send in a ticket on this, be persistent and ask for escalation.  It needs to be understand we are not asking for a new feature, but rather for this inherent feature to be restored that disappeared after recent updates.

SashaR
Attendee

HI Folks,

For some wonderful reason, all my reoccurring meetings are happening in alphabetical order automatically! It has been almost a week now. I haven't done anything that I know of to make it work. Until it started working automatically, I was using the workaround I mentioned before -  edit the first person. Change something, or change back and forth, save. Close the next pop-up window. Fingers crossed, they don't wreck it again.

freeforesst
Listener

Listing recurring meetings alphabetically involves organizing and presenting a schedule of recurring meetings in an alphabetical order. This method simplifies the process of finding and referencing specific meetings, making it easier for participants to locate the desired information. Alphabetical listing ensures a structured and easily navigable overview of recurring meetings, aiding in efficient communication and scheduling for teams and participants For more details go now