cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with zoom meeting host

Sandeep_45
Listener

Dear Zoom team

As we are facing some issue with our zoom app. let me clearly mention you the scenarios & issues one by one.

Whenever we try to open the zoom & make a meeting host the zoom application stop running the program & once we host the meeting it start getting the system hang. When i make a zoom test audio & video i can able to make it successfully but once i go on live zoom meeting the issues begins with unwanted response from zoom app. It stop working. The camera which i connect is external/3rd party vendor camera. the model is AVER VC conferencing VB342 pro.

My device specifications
1.Windows 10 pro with licensed activated
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J3455 @1.50GHz 8 GB Ram & 256 SSD Hard-disk
2. Video conferencing model - AVER VB342 pro

I just wanted to confirm from zoom team is the windows 10 Intel Celeron CPU J3455 is supportable or not???

kindly looking for your prompt response.

Thanks & Regard's
Sandeep Kumar

1 REPLY 1

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

The CPU meets minimum requirements. However, the camera needs to have the resolution set to 1280 X 720 maximum in order for the CPU to work efficiently. Go to video settings > statistics during the meeting and check the video and you will see that even with video set to HD the actual camera resolution over zoom may only be 640 x 360. The 4K resolution of the camera can not be utilized, especially by this CPU.