cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to add a "Donate" button using an app in a PMI meeting, or "pin" a chat message?

Khare
Listener

We are a non-profit volunteer-run support group organization that relies on donations.  Is there a way to add a button or a link in a PMI Zoom meeting so folks can click on it to donate using PayPal?

Or is there a way to "pin" a chat message so it displays even for folks who join late?  This way the host won't have to keep pasting the donation link in the chat.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Khare 

Unfortunately, there is no way to add a Donate button to the in-meeting experience. This is something that will likely happen through the development of a Zoom App, but I do not believe one serving that purpose exists yet. 

Right now you will just need to resend that message via in-meeting chat a few times over the course of the session, so that everyone has a chance to see it. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Hi @Khare 

Unfortunately, there is no way to add a Donate button to the in-meeting experience. This is something that will likely happen through the development of a Zoom App, but I do not believe one serving that purpose exists yet. 

Right now you will just need to resend that message via in-meeting chat a few times over the course of the session, so that everyone has a chance to see it. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Khare
Listener

Thanks, @Bort 

I've replied to the feature request for pinning chats.  Hopefully, this is something that will be added in the future.

https://devforum.zoom.us/t/pinned-chats-in-zoom/31702/26