cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we Integrate the zoom meeting with my website?

lauramrollins
Listener

Hey there,

I am here looking for how we integrate the zoom meeting with my website. Currently I am working on one of my website epoxy garage floor phoenix I want to integrate the zoom meeting with my website. How can I do this?  Need help regarding this.

2 REPLIES 2

newl
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @lauramrollins ,

Unfortunately, based on what you are describing, it is not possible to "embed " a Zoom meeting into your website. 

You can include a link to a live Zoom meeting that has a waiting room enabled, this will allow you to accept incoming questions about your service, but will likely be overrun with internet trolls in no time.

I would suggest that you look into Zoom's new Appointment Scheduler feature, this allows you to schedule zoom meetings from within a web interface and meet with customers at a specified time using zoom. I have included a link below.

https://explore.zoom.us/en/products/appointment-scheduler/

Also, you may want to also consider a service called Calendly. Calendly does the same thing as Zoom's Appointment Scheduler but offers a free tier of service. 

Hope this helps!

@newl 

To further look over, adding the Zoom scheduler to our account is attractive. Can you direct me to resources to use Zoom and not Claendly?