cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out who participated in a previous breakout room

KarenWA
Listener

I would like to go back to a previous meeting and find the list of who I assigned to the breakout rooms.  I have checked reports and cannot find anything there.  Would love some help please. 

5 REPLIES 5

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, Zoom Reporting does not keep track of breakout room assignments. It best to grab a quick screenshot of the assignments if you are needing to keep track of those.

You might also look into pre-assigning breakout rooms, that way you can always use the same room assignments. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks so much.

Is this still the case?

Hello! Is this still the case?

We are a university and during our open days attendees can chose the Breakout Room for their program of interest, but we also let them move around. This feature would be super helpful to us!

I would also very much like to have the ability to download/access a list of which participants were in which breakouts rooms. 

Use case: We have large groups (70 - 100 people) that are randomly assigned to breakouts on the first day of a multi-day session, and we need to recreate those breakout groups on future days.  Pre-assignment before day 1 is not an option because groups are created based on who is in attendance.  Right now we screen shot the rooms, which seems like an archaic process to have to use in 2024.