cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the default Zoom host email when scheduling through Google calendar

Ctownsend
Listener

If I schedule a meeting through zoom itself, it uses my (correct) work email. But if I schedule a meeting through Google calendar and then select Zoom for video conferencing, the host shows as my (incorrect) personal email. I can't seem to figure out how to fix this?? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the zoom add-on and that didn't help. It has to be a setting in my Google Suite but I can't figure out where.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HusnainCHOffici
Listener

If your Zoom meetings scheduled through Google Calendar show the wrong email as the host, try these steps:

1. Check Zoom Profile: Ensure your Zoom profile has the correct work email.

2. Google Account: Verify your Google account's primary email is your work email.

3. Google Calendar: Sign in with your correct Google account when creating events.

4. Zoom Integration: In Google Calendar settings, ensure you're signed in with Zoom and set the right default email.

5. Clear Cache: Clear your browser's cache and cookies, then restart.

6. Support: Reach out to Zoom and Google support for help.

7. Workspace Admin: If using Google Workspace, check admin settings.

8. Reauthorize Zoom: Revoke and reauthorize Zoom in Google Calendar settings.

Remember, contacting support for personalized assistance is always an option if these steps don't resolve the issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

HusnainCHOffici
Listener

If your Zoom meetings scheduled through Google Calendar show the wrong email as the host, try these steps:

1. Check Zoom Profile: Ensure your Zoom profile has the correct work email.

2. Google Account: Verify your Google account's primary email is your work email.

3. Google Calendar: Sign in with your correct Google account when creating events.

4. Zoom Integration: In Google Calendar settings, ensure you're signed in with Zoom and set the right default email.

5. Clear Cache: Clear your browser's cache and cookies, then restart.

6. Support: Reach out to Zoom and Google support for help.

7. Workspace Admin: If using Google Workspace, check admin settings.

8. Reauthorize Zoom: Revoke and reauthorize Zoom in Google Calendar settings.

Remember, contacting support for personalized assistance is always an option if these steps don't resolve the issue.