cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosting two meetings at the same time, present in neither

dperlmut
Listener

Hi, 

I'm coordinating interviews for a research study, and scheduling meetings out of my licensed university Zoom account. We've got about 8 people doing multiple interviews per week, and I won't be doing all of them. I've figured out how to make it so people can enter the meeting without me being there, and automatically recording the meeting, but I'm wondering if it is possible to host two or more meetings concurrently, and be present at neither. 

I understand the help documentation says that I, as the host, would need to start the meetings and then leave, but wondering if that still holds true if I've adjusted my settings to have no waiting room or meeting password? If I can let one set of other people use a meeting I've scheduled, do these settings carry over if I've got two overlapping meetings? 

1 REPLY 1

kwilburn404
Listener

I believe that you can only host 2 meetings concurrently. So even if 2 other people started those meetings that you "host" you would not be able to start or have someone else host a 3rd meeting.