cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP SETTING UP ZOOM ON MY LAPTOP please

DebDav34NZ
Listener

Hi Customer Success Forum,

I am a brand new user on ZOOM. I signed up last night. I am not in a company, but just a personal user.

I downloaded 'somethings' but really have no idea what I am doing. ZOOM is extremely complicated and I really need some help please.

I'm trying to set up ZOOM to receive a LINK for my elderly father to view the funeral of his sister from Perth Western Australia tomorrow. He is in a rest home in Auckland. He's 89 and she was 93. He is medically compromised and is absolutely unable to travel from NZ to Australia. His doctor assessed him as medically unsafe to travel anyway.

HELP PLEASE - how do I find out what I even signed up for - and - how do I set my laptop up for ZOOM - and - how do I know what to do when I receive / click onto the link? Does it come in an email or how?

Thank you very much,

2 REPLIES 2

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @DebDav34NZ , my apologies for the delayed response. 

Here is the link to download Zoom: https://zoom.us/download 

To see and join your upcoming meetings, you can do this from the Zoom web portal, the Zoom desktop client, the Zoom mobile app, the web portal, or the Zoom Web App. More detailed steps are outlined here 

Hope this helps!

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @DebDav34NZ was @Bri's reply helpful? If so, don't forget to select the 'Accept as Solution' button! If you're still having problems, please let us know how else we can help!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!