cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find recording in cloud

Eva100
Listener

Hi

I want to find a recording in the Cloud I did during a meeting. 

I was invited to the meeting and just selected Join via link. The person who invited me said she made me the host. I recorded the meeting to the Cloud during the meeting and when I had left, I tried to find the recording but cant find it on my page at the Web. I have a for free user subscription. According to the person who invited me to the meeting she doesnt have the recording and I should be able to find it myself. 

Does anyone here know if its possible for me to find the subscription and how?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Cloud recordings always go to the Zoom cloud hosting of the person who scheduled the meeting. 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Frank_TB

Hello,

Cloud recordings always go to the Zoom cloud hosting of the person who scheduled the meeting. 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Thank you!

Hi again 

I checked with the host and apparantly, I did the invitation to the meeting when I booked the meeting in their booking calendar and then made me the host. And I did start the recording to the cloud during the meeting. So according to them I should be able to find the recording but cant find the recording or meeting when I login but perhaps I’m not looking in the right place? 

Ray_Harwood

Sorry, @Eva100, but @Frank_TB has given you the correct advice. The person to whom the meeting belongs – the person who created the meeting – is the owner of all Cloud Recordings generated during the meeting. To have access, you need the Meeting owner to review their Recordings and share the recording with you. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !