cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filters disappeared

PJKK
Listener

I updated my Zoom app. Now there is no option to apply filters (the button is there but there are no options listed) except to blur the background. How do I add the filters back in?

4 REPLIES 4

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @PJKK! I know it has been a while since you initially posted, but I want to make sure you receive assistance. Are you still having this issue? If so, I'd love to help you get it resolved.

Yes, you can help me on this... my filters video option simply disappeared a few weeks ago. Yes, I see backgrounds but no longer filters. I've gone through all the blogs and support options, but no results. I even uninstalled zoom app and plug-ins to make sure there were no corrupted files. Unfortunately, I lost data in this process. Then I reinstalled... And filters still do not show up. There is an option to get paid help from an expert on zoom, but I just simply refused to do this by giving my credit card information. We can you do for me?

WGM
Listener

What can you offer for a fix?

MaryEm1
Listener

Is there a third-party app that will add the color filters back into the Zoom app?  I don't like the way my bare computer camera makes me look.  I like the Zoom color filters, but they are gone.  Please assist.