cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1110

tuckertl
Listener

When I try to cancel a meeting by accessing from my outlook calendar, I get this error code 1110.  The meeting will not delete or cancel from my calendar.

11 REPLIES 11

OriRayLevin
Listener

Have the same problem here

BobL68
Listener

I have the same issue as well, although I'm trying to delete the meetings from Zoom.  Error:

"Cannot delete this meeting. Error code: 1110"

It pops up when trying to delete any of the meetings that I've been invited to.

blkloss
Listener

I have same problem as well since this monrings update i cannot cancel a meeting keep getting error 1110

is anyone reading these and responding? there's another thread going as well. 

jkbrennan83
Listener

Same problem and when I go to settings to see if I can fix it there, I get another message that says "You are not the host of this meeting."  Doesnt happen with every meeting I try to delete but enough that it's becoming a significant problem.  

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello everyone!

Just to confirm, are these meetings recurring meeting? Kindly check the meeting that was part of the issue if it's a recurring meeting that has a fixed time.

Currently, the only way to edit a recurring meeting with a fixed time is through your Zoom account on the web portal. Editing recurring meetings with a fixed time is not currently supported when scheduling with the Outlook plugin. You will need to edit the meeting occurrence at zoom.us/meeting instead.

Keep me updated!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Carla,

Yes, these are recurring meetings.  I logged in to zoom.us/meeting and it says I don't have any previous or future meetings, so I'll wait for the next one to show up.  Yesterday my status showed that I was in a scheduled event (red colored icon next to my name), but I wasn't and I didn't receive any kind of notification.  If I see it again, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Bob L

Hi Carla,

It happened again last week.  They are recurring meetings every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays.  Each has a different Meeting ID.  The one on Monday has the same meeting id as the one next Monday, etc.  When I go into Zoom's "My Meetings" web page and click on Upcoming (https://zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming), there is nothing showing in there, but they are definitely showing in my Zoom app's Meetings | Upcoming screen.

Hi: It doesn't show as a meeting on the web portal - but it still shows on my calendar and I can't delete it. It is a reoccurring meeting. 

what if i get the same error message and the meeting is NOT recurring? suggested fixes please

I tried it on the Zoom web app and it won't delete. A client even deleted the meeting on their end and it still shows in my calendar.

ra40
Listener

Also, get the message that says "Zoom meeting has already been added to this event. Please delete current meeting and try again."   but I cannot delete the meeting.   Deleting non-reoccurring meetings should be a basic functionality.