cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client unable to join a zoom meeting

Nat3
Listener

On my iPad I have no issues letting clients into a zoom meeting from the waiting room. They show up as soon as they log in and I simply click 'admit' to let them in.

I have, however had some issues when hosting a meeting using my laptop. I have a client who has been able to use the link/ and or passcode to log into my zoom meetings for the past 3 weeks with no problems.

When using zoom on my laptop I usually receive an email when the client has logged into zoom and is in the waiting room. I click on the blue 'start meeting' button in the email; this brings me to a zoom webpage with a blue 'launch meeting' button that I click on. Once I have gone through this process my client shows up in the waiting room and I am able to 'admit' them to the meeting. I start the meeting this way on my laptop because the client does not show up in my zoom waiting room when I have started the meeting prior to their arrival. If I do start the meeting prior my client's arrival,  my client gets a messsage saying that I am in another meeting and they do not appear in my waiting room in the meeting - no notification either apart from an email to my email address.

Today my client logged in and I received no email to notify me of my client's arrival into my waiting room. Due to the usual process I use for laptop zoom meetings I could not 'admit' them into the meeting with no email sent to me. They sent an image showing that they were in the waiting room. I did not know how to solve this issue and therefore had to cancel the meeting. Is there something I can do to make sure that my client is visible in my waiting room straight away (when using my laptop). 

My clients log in via my general zoom link or via my general meeting ID and passcode.

I would be grateful for any help or advice.

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0