Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! How to stop name showing on local recordings?

Hello, I am just wondering if there is a way to stop names showing on local recordings? Since the new update there has been a change and display names are automatically included in local recordings. Is there a way to turn this feature off? I have fou...

Roisin by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Concurrent meeting issue

Hi! I'm wondering if there are limit on meeting occurring at the same hour with zoom API... - I have got multiple meeting having the same starting time (same API account for each creation)- On the front-end side the host are different across meeting ...

lsmod by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Scientific conference in Zoom and its needs.

Dear Zoom community,I have just sent an Email to the US Zoom Email which seems to not be monitored so I hope I can post my questions / ideas here:My session leader and I are preparing a student conference, and we recognisedthe following problematic:W...

Zoom Invitation doesn't show up under upcoming meetings

Hello guys, if i am the inviter of a meeting and invite someone, this meeting shows up under "upcoming meetings" in my zoom desktop client. (see attached pic) but if someone invites me and i accept the invitation, the meeting won't show up under my u...

Unable to sign in - Network Error

Hello,I am having an issue with signing in to the Zoom Client, I get a network error and to check if the firewall is being blocked or proxy.I do not have a proxy and the firewall was not blocking it but still added Zoom to allow all incoming connecti...

Meeting-Teilnehmer leer.

Hallo Zusammen,ich würde gerne für ein Meeting die Meeting-Teilnehmer exportieren. Dafür gehe ich auf Berichte --> Nutzung und klicke dann im Entsprechenden Meeting auf die blaue Teilnehmerzahl. Im sich dann öffnenden Fenster erscheint nur der Tabell...

screen share settings with powerpoint including video

dear Community Help member when i share powerpoint with video, i check "optimize for video clip".then floating Meeting Controls hide the content.how can i resolve this problem? thank your for your help in advanced i check "optimize for video clip". h...

view2.png view1.png IMG_9716.PNG

Alternative Host without host ever joining

If an alternative host starts a meeting that I organised and with my personal zoom code and I don't join it, can I then use my zoom account to join a different zoom whilst the one organised is going? I have double booked myself and have scheduled a z...

Blurry screen

On my ZOOM screen, I appear with a big blurry static moving feature..how do I or can I remove this so I have a clear cut ZOOM background?

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022