cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot locate a recurring meeting in the schedule.

ammafly
Listener

I logged into my account through my web browser and was going to edit one of my recurring meetings, only to find that 2 different recurring meetings are missing. They are not in the upcoming schedule, nor the previous meeting list. However, if I click on the link to join either of them, I can get in, and it shows me as the host, but I cannot edit the meeting, nor can I see it anywhere in my zoom account. If I record in the meeting, the recording shows up under reports, however, still, I can only access it as if I am a guest. I cannot access it to edit or share the invitation from either my web browser, nor my PC app.

3 REPLIES 3

Macros
Listener

Same problem here. All instances of a recurring meeting (previous and upcoming) have disappeared. My client can still use the link and when they try to join I get the email alert, which I then use to start the meeting. Is this a recent issue?

cd7
Listener

I was having the same issue. I was able to go to the meeting chat on my laptop (there were no messages in the chat) and select the meeting that was missing. I clicked that meeting chat and hovered over "Meeting details" and then clicked the 3 dots to the right and was able to edit the meeting for it to reappear. I edited all the occurrences and I also changed the initial meeting date to the date I wanted the meetings to resume. If the date that appears has already passed, you have to change the date to the day you want it to resume, if not it will not save. And also be sure to change the "Repeat" section to a future date. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much! Also, I found that if you set the end date to ‘never’, the meeting will disappear from your list. Something to do with having more than 60  meetings…