cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we hold hold two meetings simultaneously under the same account?

cstavridis
Listener

We have subscribed to a Zoom PRO Plan.  We are a training organization that holds two simultaneous online training sessions every day, but we have a single booking system for our courses (Acuity Scheduling) that can only link to a single Zoom account.   

We would like to know whether it is possible to  hold two different zoom meetings simultaneously under the same account.  If not, which plan do we need to upgrade to be able to do so? 

If you know the answer please advise.

Thank you

Chris

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

You mention "Account", and I think you mean "User".  An account can have multiple users... a Pro plan up to 10 users; above 10 users and you're usually in a Business account.  It's a common terminology issue... but an important distinction here.

One user in Zoom can NEVER have two Zoom of anything (meetings/webinars/events/conferences) going on at the same time.  To start a second meeting, the user will be asked if it's okay to close the existing meeting to start the new meeting... and if the user clicks No, then the second meeting will not be started.

If Actuity (which I'm not familiar with) is attached to a specific user (which is common for third party services to do), then sounds to me like you need two Acuity accounts... and attach a different Zoom account to each one of them.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !