cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT EDIT PERSONAL MEETING ID SETTINGS (EDIT TAB IS GRAYED OUT)

Transformwithje
Listener

I am trying to edit the "countries approved" setting in my personal meeting ID settings and the "edit" tab is grayed out.

I get a message stating that my account is blocked and I must contact the admin. 

I am the only one using this account.  I am the admin?   Please help. 

1. Under Schedule Meeting, click the Enable Personal Meeting ID toggle to enable or disable it.
    Note: If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at either the group or account level. You need to contact your Zoom admin.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KhatC
Participant | Zoom Employee

Thanks for the clarification, @Transformwithje. Instead of the Audio Conferencing tab, go to the Meeting tab in the Account Settings and look for 'Approve or block entry for users from specific countries/regions'.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 4.19.34 AM.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

KhatC

Hi @Transformwithje! You can try changing the settings in the account level. Sign in to the Zoom web portal then go to Admin > Account Management > Account Settings > Audio Conferencing. 

If this is the setting that you are looking for, please click 'Accept as Solution' on my comment; otherwise, let me know if you are referring to something else. 

Hello, thank you for responding.  This is not the setting i’m looking for.  Please note, I need to edit the countries that are approved and blocked in my personal meeeting id meetings. The “EDIT” button in the personal meeting settings is grayed out and it’s asking me to contact my zoom admin. 

KhatC

Thanks for the clarification, @Transformwithje. Instead of the Audio Conferencing tab, go to the Meeting tab in the Account Settings and look for 'Approve or block entry for users from specific countries/regions'.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 4.19.34 AM.png

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Transformwithje , I have reviewed your post and @KhatC has provided a helpful reply, so I've gone ahead and marked it as an accepted solution.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?